2019 - UK & Club België Borgward Int Meeting

26 Sep 2018 12:16 - 27 Sep 2018 11:30 #29703 von johnwallis
2019 - UK & Club België Borgward Int Meeting wurde erstellt von johnwallis
At last I am pleased that all has been arranged for the combined 3rd UK Borgward Drivers Club and 35th Borgward Club België meeting.
It all takes place in Kent very close to Dover Sea port on June 8th and 9th 2019. We have booked a Premier Inn hotel as before this time by the river Madway near Maidstone. Most people well arrive on Friday 7th June and we will all eat at the Beefeater restaurant next to the hotel in the evening. borgward.uk/UK_international_meeting_3.html for more information and borgward.uk/UK_international_meeting_hotel.html.
We visit Chatham Dockyard on Saturday to explore the ships and submarine followed by dinner in the Beefeater next to the hotel.
On Sunday we visit Leeds Castle and Gardens.

Please tell me if you are interested in coming I will be emailing those who came before. I have put links on the website to book your rooms I would suggest you book soon for the best price and also book the Meal Deal as this pays for breakfast and the evening meal. Email me John Wallis Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein! or phone me on +44 7788 973884 I use WhatsApp to save on call costs.

We are looking forward to seeing all of you again for a wonderful weekend with something for everyone.

John

Unter "Termine" gibts weitere Infos: www.borgward-ig.de/index.php/termine/det...orgward-club-belgien Joachim
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: borgideluxe, B 2000 Diesel, Gerald_Thomas, nr345, Hartmut, betty, cabrio58

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

26 Sep 2018 21:02 - 26 Sep 2018 21:03 #29718 von hillylem
Hi John,
we will be there, hopefully with both fire engines.

Looking forwad to see you at the meeting

Werner and Daniel

Ein Freund ist jemand, der dich mag, obwohl er dich kennt.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: cabrio58

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.